IEEE URUCON 2021 Virtual Conference sponsored by IEEE Cono Sur Council and IEEE Uruguay Section, invites engineering professionals from industries, R&D organizations, academic institutions, government departments and research scholars, to submit original professional presentations and full length research contributions.
URUCON Conference Topics:
All those covered by the IEEE, including but not restricted to:
Communications, Power & Energy, Biomedical, Computing, Circuits & Systems, Control, Electronics, Signal Processing, Education, and Technology Management.
Producing your Paper:
Submission Papers, not exceeding 4 pages, should follow the IEEE Conference double column (Word or Latex) A4 template (conference-template-a4.docx).
The official language is English, although papers in Spanish will also be accepted. However, only manuscripts from registered authors, English written, accepted and presented will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library; https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/home.jsp
Submitted manuscripts, will be peer reviewed for approval, and authors will be notified. Accepted manuscript authors must prepare their Final Paper and Video Presentation as will later be specified.
Structure your paper:
IEEE Conferences Papers Plagiarism Policy:
URUCON 2021 Template, A4 or Letter;
A4 Size Word Template
Letter Size Word Template:
Latex Instructions and Template Files:
Conferences US Letter-size paper:
side=0.625"(1.59cm) / top=0.75"(1.9cm) / bottom=1"(2.54cm) / 3.5"(88.9cm) column-width / 0.25"(0.635cm) between
PDF converters may occasionally write into the configured margin. Thus, to avoid spurious PDF file rejections, allow a tighter margin than the template, e.g., by 0.05 in
Conferences A4 paper-size:
side=1.3cm(0.51") / top=1.9cm(0.75") / bottom=2.54cm(1") / 8.89cm(3.5") column-width / 0.62cm(0.24") between
PDF converters may occasionally write into the configured margin. Thus, to avoid spurious PDF file rejections, allow a tighter margin than the template, e.g., by 0.1 cm
IEEE Conferences Pages Sizes and Margins PDF Sample file
NOTE: To avoid alarms and issues when uploading;
1) verify margins are properly set to prevent EDAS rejection, as PDF/A convertion from Word/Latex can modify margins,
2) Check graphics, pictures, drawings, do not invade side/top/bottom margins,
3) also delete all internet embeded links, as this will prevent EDAS PDF/A paper upload. Will give an alarm in the "Review paper" upload, and will produce a rejection in accepted "Final Paper" uploading.
4) Do not forget to include all manuscript authors (they must create an EDAS account) in the same order as listed in the paper first page.
5) Cite your own work or other authors work (in other science world publications) to avoid and solve high similarity rate (plagiarism) values.
EDAS site Author Instructions; https://edas.info/doc/authors.html
Papers (PDF, A4 size) must be submitted accessing the following address: https://edas.info/N28456
Full paper submission deadline: June 30, 2021
Notification of acceptance: August 31, 2021
Final Paper Upload: September 30, 2021
Download the pdf CFP of the #URUCON2021
Download the CFP of the #URUCON2021 for social networks
Contact via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org