1. Each paper is allotted 20 minutes to be presented. You should prepare your presentation to last for up to 15 minutes and leave 5 minutes for questions and answers. We do not ask you to prerecord a video. Presentations will be live.
2. The format of your slides is free; there is no particular template.
3. The language of the slides and the presentations can be in English or Spanish.
4. If you want, you can upload your presentation in advance at EDAS either as a pdf or a pptx to be used as a backup during the event.
5. In the coming weeks you will be contacted by the technical support team to test the virtual platform.
Sincerely, IEEE URUCON 2021 organizing committee